Senior Manager, Private Clients & Family Wealth
He has provided extensive advisory services to clients in diverse industries on diverse tax and regulatory issues, and has handled various assignments such as tax and regulatory compliance and advisory, tax risk management, corporate mergers and acquisitions, start-ups, compliance checks and audits, reorganization and recapitalization and business restructuring.
Prior to joining Andersen Tax, Israel worked extensively with KPMG and was involved in the following engagements:
- Tax due diligence services to a large Private Equity firm who was seeking to acquisition opportunities by means of equity investment in a manufacturing company.
- Tax Advisory and due diligence services to a manufacturing company with respect to the potential acquisition of a target company to consolidate its position in the industry.
- Evaluation of alternative structures to be adopted by one of the largest automobile group of companies in order to position the Group for foreign investment participation
- Tax due diligence on the records of a leading can manufacturer with foot prints across the West African landscape
- Tax due diligence on the records of one of the largest petrochemical companies in Nigeria
- Tax due diligence on the records of a leading fashion retail company dealing in foremost international fashion brands and with several stores across Nigeria in particular and West Africa, in general.
- Tax due diligence on one of the pioneer hospitality business companies in Nigeria with operations in multiple States of the Federation. The project was done pursuant to a possible divestment
- Tax structuring advice on the carve out/divestment of a product segment of one of the global leaders in food, drink and pharmaceutical business.