Senior Manager, Transfer Pricing Services
Suleiman is a Senior Manager in the Transfer Pricing (TP) Practice at Andersen Tax in Nigeria
Suleiman has balanced experience in Nigerian taxes, ranging from personal income tax compliance to corporate and business tax compliance. His experience includes Petroleum Profits Tax reviews, Companies Income Tax Planning & Compliance, Withholding Tax Planning & Management, Due Diligence Projects and various advisory and compliance work. He has also assisted clients to resolve tax audit/investigations conducted by tax authorities.
Suleiman provides transfer pricing services to variety and diverse industries with a focus on the Oil and Gas Industry. He has managed Transfer Pricing (TP) projects for some of the large multinational enterprises and local companies in Nigeria, overseeing work related to TP planning and implementation, TP documentation, TP reviews, cost sharing arrangements, headquarter cost allocation, intercompany financing etc.
Some of the key transfer pricing projects that he has been involved in include:
- Various downstream and oil servicing companies in Nigeria
- Various International Oil Companies
- One of the electricity distribution companies
- One of the biggest flour milling group of companies in Nigeria.
- One of the biggest non-alcoholic beverages drinks bottling companies in the World
- Two of the biggest African banking group etc.