We have expertise in the provision of compliance and advisory services, to companies operating in the upstream, midstream and downstream sector of the oil and gas industry, as well as companies in the mining, power and renewable energy industry.
Our team comprise professional tax, regulatory and industry experts with vast experience and in-depth knowledge, required to manage our clients’ tax function/system, in a bid to ensure compliance with the relevant legislation and add value to their businesses.
Specifically, we render the following services;
- Tax and regulatory advice on industry-specific issues
- Develop bespoke tax compliance calendar and provide reminders on existing and future compliance obligations
- Review of Corporate Income Tax (CIT) and Petroleum Profit Tax returns prepared in line with the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), and submission of the returns to the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS).
- Review of deferred tax computations and other IFRS compliance framework documentation
- Review and submission of Withholding Tax and Value Added Tax Returns
- Review and submission of Annual Statutory Pay-As-You-Earn (PAYE) returns to the relevant State Board(s) of Internal Revenue
- Processing and obtaining of Corporate and Employees’ Tax Clearance Certificate
- Provision of professional support during audits/queries by relevant tax and regulatory authorities (RTRAs), and during the resolution of post-audit issues.
- Tax Compliance review for Tax and Regulatory Process Optimisation Industry-focused tax training programmes